Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Sleep

Been sleeping early since Ethan have been waking up early. That's why haven't been able to update my blog last week since I didn't go online at night. I started training him for one daytime nap about a month ago. I wanted him to sleep earlier forgetting the fact that he will wake up earlier. Good: able to do more things at night. Bad: early mornings!!! Well, early mornings are not that bad if I am able to wake up before he does (which is NEVER! Unless he goes back to sleep). After he had his milk in the morning, he can only 'roam' around in our bed since both Eddie and I are still trying to get as much sleep as we can. So he will climb over us trying to get down from the bed, or trying to go over the bed to play with the keyboard/mouse/lcd/water bottle/whatever that's on the pc table, or what he loves most, pull the curtain and look outside. That's not so much of a problem but the curtain is located behind the top of our bed, so imagine being sat down on your face or feet stepping on your hair...ouch! When he's had enough on the bed and starting to make lots of noises, then I'll finally wake up and take him outside.

I take such long time to write a post, now I'm way past my bedtime. Good night..zzZZZzzz...

2 comments:

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

What's Ethan's sleeping time may I ask? I agree with u, if baby wakes early it can be very sien for us, moms *LOL*. Bee is an early riser. No matter how late we put her to bed, she'd still wake up at 5am-6am and for the past few weeks, at 5am ... wooohoooo ... my eyes also cannot fully open but no choice loh. BTW abt the video, i tried accessing directly from youtube, it says it is set for private viewing only .. so you're right. But it's okay dont worry abt it.

LiL'deviL said...

g: I put Ethan to sleep at around 7-8pm and he sleeps for about 11-12 hours but occasionally wakes up crying where we have to settle him back to sleep. After I got him on this schedule, no matter what time I put him to bed he still wakes up at the same time. So let him sleep earlier lar, better for us! kekeke...

Sorry about the video, I'll make sure you can watch the next one.