Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 11, 2007

It's all good now

I was so busy with Ethan that I didn't have the chance to go online last week. Also because busy choosing videos and photos to burn into a dvd for my family. So many videos and I chose different ones for everyone, that's why took a lot of time. I've sent them out, but only one with the videos (lucky sis, because most expensive to mail to her)...hehehe...will take my time and burn the rest later.

Thanks for all your concern. Ethan is beginning to eat again. He's also eating banana and grapes which he rejected before. I even made some new food for him and he's taking those too. I will blog the recipe later, they're easy and yummy.

On the other hand, he's learned a new trick which no one will appreciate, scream. When he doesn't get what he wants or when I put him to sleep, he will perform his new trick. It's funny when he smiles after that but it's beginning to annoy me especially when putting him to bed. Used to be easy to put him to sleep. But now... *sigh* He's starting to show tantrum, which I don't know how to control. I got the Toddler Taming book by Dr Green but haven't got the chance to open it yet. Also got the What to Expect in the Toddler Years as a gift from two very close friends. If anyone read those book, please point to me anything good in there that I can use. Thanks!

6 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

ok i read ur post already. good to hear ethan got his appetite back.

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

glad to know ethan's well :D

Anonymous said...

wanna buy the bood for ur close friend so she can point to u? hehehe
i also dint really read mine already, but will check my motherhood mag about tanturm. i think i saw it before, dint read it coz ryan the other time dint show the anger yet and now he is... but when i carry him he will be ok, maybe he is still very young. train ethan to eat more things ya... told him next time a yee mer visit him and cook for him hehehe

wHOisBaBy said...

just want to let you know that i received your dvd my friday afternoon.

wHOisBaBy said...

hello anonymous!! how r u there? u also start a blog lar, so i can read about ryan too.

LiL'deviL said...

whoisbaby & g: Yeah, even the milk that we normally prepare for him is not enough. He also asked for more solids today when I finish feeding him.

All is good for his feeding but now another problem arises, the sleeping problem. Aiyo.

Mer: You already have the book mar. Or do you want the other book? No time to read also!

Ryan still young. I guess boys are harder to manage? I am getting Ethan to eat more things. YOU better get Ryan to eat more variety. We'll be waiting for you to visit and cook for ALL OF US!