Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

About my husband's annoyance

Just want to add something here to my 5 ways my husband annoys me post. No, I did not find more flaws to add in here.

I didn't expect him to read that post, I wrote the post after that one and then he saw the title. He was like "What is this 5 ways annoy?". I told him I let him read after I finish doing everything. He fell asleep before I finished that night but I got him to read it a couple days later.

Okay, I know I can write like 100 ways and he still won't be mad at me. That night when he read the 5, he was laughing all the way (because he knows they're true). I also told him the little ones that I didn't put up and he laughed at those too. He even corrected me on the #4 impatient one, so I'm going to put up the correction here in honour of his good sportmanship (thanks for the word sis!).

Instead of "Baby, hang jor" (hang already);
he'd say, "Baby, why like this? Is it hang already?"

7 comments:

LA My Home said...

isn't it fun writing blogs. get the husband to read! because they dun listen when we talk rite, so put up in the blog and they will read.

THE HUNGRY RECIPE TESTER said...

Agree with Anna... that's another way to get the husband's attention when our "nagging" falls on deaf ears..!

LiL'deviL said...

la my home & binky: I never thought of writing blogs to get Eddie to read it. Cause everytime he sees me write he'd just ask what I'm writing about. Sometimes I'd summarise for him and other times I'd ask him to read. Normally he will be too lazy to read.

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

hehe anna's comment's funny :D but true indeed. JoAnn, u really hv a good sporting hubs :D

LiL'deviL said...

g: It is funnier to write about the bad stuffs than the good stuffs, you know.

handri said...

just read all your blogs.. they're rocks.. happy to hear that you're family is doing good; maybe you're lucky to have good husband and son.

LiL'deviL said...

handri: Thanks for visiting!!! I feel lucky everyday...well, almost. hehehe...