Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Sunday, July 08, 2007
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Japanese Tetris - Watch more free videos
Friday, June 29, 2007
|You Are 23% Vain|
Okay, so you're slightly vain from time to time, but you're not superficial at all.
You are realistic. You know that looks matter. You just try to make them matter less.
- I don't have sensitive skin, I have the opposite. So any kind of skincare works for me. I use those where you can buy from the supermarket shelf. I can never feel the difference.
- I do the basic facial care everyday; cleanse, tone, and moisturise, plus the weekly exfoliate and mask. THAT'S IT!
- Up to this day, I only went for facial twice.
- The last time someone put make up on me was last year when I took my wedding photos. The last time I put make up on myself was...can't remember. It would probably take me an hour plus to apply a full make up. I do have the cosmetics but I think they're long past their expiry, most still untouched.
- Eyebrow plucking - once a week, just to clear off the excess.
- I wash my hair once every two days because the hair is too much and it takes a while for me to blow-dry them. No I don't do it like they do in hair salons. What I do is tilt my head down, and blow-dry from the back of my head, using my fingers as comb.
- When I get a haircut, I'd say to the stylist, "Just cut whatever you like as long as it fits my face." Normally it won't be very short because I have a round face. When I was younger I used to bring photos of the haircut I wanted, but it never turn out that way so why bother?
I can honestly say that I was very vain in my school years, needed more attention then. In college still slightly vain, then moved on to uni, not so vain, and now I'm 23% vain. hehehe... Eddie doesn't like heavy make up but I think that he would like it if I use some make up. Ahhh...the advantages of being a full time mother, I can be excused most of the time.
I'd like to tag:
Shirley of Binky, blogging & such
Harimau of moments in a day
Mrs. Wallace of Mrs. Wallace Notes
Angeleyes of RamblingMoo
Rainqueen21 of Mommy's Make Money
Monday, June 18, 2007
Thursday, June 14, 2007
It says there, "Recipe suggestion", so I guess it means you can replace the ingredients. I skipped the sultanas (raisins). I'm gonna write the recipe out without using the Heinz brand ingredients like they did.
1 1/2 cups self raising flour, sifted
1/2 cup muesli and apple cereal (okay this one is Heinz but if you don't have that you can just use normal muesli)
1/2 cup light brown or raw sugar
2 Tbsp sultanas (raisins)
1 tsp cinnamon
3/4 cup full cream milk
1/3 cup canola oil
120g pureed cooked apples (the original suggestion was 1 x 120g can of Heinz Apples)
- Combine flour, muesli, sugar, sultanas and cinnamon.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients. Stir in the milk, oil and apples, until just combined.
- Spoon into lightly greased mini muffins tins (I used patty pan cases).
- Bake at 180ºC for 12-15 minutes, or until golden.
MAKES 24 (freeze up to 3 months)
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
My Ethan is a premmie, he was 6 weeks early. Not very early compared to many others we met, earliest we know was born at 23 weeks, 17 weeks early. We are very lucky to be living at this time with the advanced medical technology that had kept many of the very early premmies alive and living.
Eddie's off today. Too bad they don't have any events here in Adelaide. We went to premmie playgroup last year but have no idea whatsoever about this day. Maybe not as many premmie born here compared to other states.