Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 18, 2007

He did it!

About a week ago and at about 6 in the morning...


*splash*



is what I heard then woke up immediately and shouted ["OMG!"]n times. That of course shocked the hell out of my husband who woke up asking me what was wrong. I just pointed at Ethan, who was at the end of our bed, holding a 1 litre bottle, cap off, with a little bit of water that's left inside. It was quite full before we slept. We left it on the pc table at the end of our bed. Just then, he shook the bottle again and *splash* I'm wet! (Both of us were laughing already at this time) The water soaked through our quilt and went straight on our bed sheet...and mattress obviously. Eddie quickly took the quilt off our bed. He asked me why I only know how to shout OMG instead of acting fast and take off the quilt earlier so our sheet won't get soaked. I mean, hey, c'mon, I was awoken with a *splash* and it was 6am! Okay, I was a bit slow. Then we had to cover the large patch with kind of like a protector cloth (which I 'took' from the hospital) to be able to sleep on it again until later in the morning.


Ethan: "Yeah, it was me. That wet patch, I did that."

You think that was bad? Well, the story didn't end there. (This part not funny) Before we slept, Ethan vomitted on his papa's pillow and kena the bed a bit. All I can say is, lucky not my pillow!!! hehehehe... Don't worry, he got a new pillow the day after.

10 comments:

yeloh-powah said...

water is not bad... at least it is not peepee. =)

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

wah 2 mishaps in a day :D got instant water bed to sleep on!

LiL'deviL said...

yeloh-powah: Nice of you to drop by. Peepee not that big patch...Brandon maybe...kekeke...

g: Water bed? But if we sleep on this one it will get us WET! hahaha...

Sweetpea said...

oh well... it's only one of the many great things you'll get to experience :)

ZMM said...

When I saw that patch on the bed I thought Ethan has wet his bed.. haha.. it was just water.. never mind..

LiL'deviL said...

sweetpea: I mean I knew I was going to get the pee-on-the-bed experience but this I did not expect...hahahah...Well, one of the many surprises to come I guess.

zara's mama: Hello, thanks for visiting. Yeah, I guess that's what many people will think but this is kinda a bit unexpected.

THE HUNGRY RECIPE TESTER said...

Luckily it was just water. Does Brandon sleep with you all the time or does he sleep in his crib in your bedroom? (Noticed that the bed in the picture is quite big and there's the crib railings at the side..)

LiL'deviL said...

binky: Brandon is my nephew, Ethan is my son...kekeke...
Anyway, I put him on his own cot when he goes to sleep at first. Then when he wakes up in the middle of the night, which he does every night without fail, we bring him over to our bed.

g: Yeah yeah I will do it!

pei wei said...

Hi Jo-Ann!

Good to find you, and find you and the family doing well. Cool blog..catch you when you get back. REMEMBER TO CALL ok?

LiL'deviL said...

pei wei: Hey, how did you find me? Through Friendster? If yes, you're the first. I will call when I come back, just make sure you make time for us!