Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Happy Mother's Day + 3 weeks

Haha, it's the beginning of the month and I AM BACK! I mean my internet speed is back, finally. A long wait of about 8 days. Wrote this post long time ago but couldn't publish because I couldn't upload the photo, again because of the internet. Also there will be a new post on Ethan's blog.

I hardly, actually NEVER, write blogs that happened on the same day. So my posts are all backdated, like my pregnancy one is like 2 years ago...hhahaha...didn't have the motivation to blog then. Oh well, never too late.

So, Happy belated Mother's Day to all! Before Eddie went to work, he ran out to the florist next door and got me a bouquet. Back to the time when I gave flowers to my mum, I remembered that we would always choose carnation, it was like the official flower of Mother's Day (or was it Teacher's Day? Someone refresh my memory). Can you guess what is the official flower of Mother's Day here in OZland?

Kuk far (Chrysantimum)

4 comments:

Sweetpea said...

just as long as it's not white.. hehe...

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

fuaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh so LOMANTIK ur Eddie! Good boy Eddie!

eiko-chan said...

What? Its kuk far? This is special =D! Hehehe!
Very nice colour =D!

LiL'deviL said...

sweetpea: You know I actually didn't think about the colour, because I'd buy any colour as long as it's kuk far for praying last time...kekeke...

g: Romantic? heheh...oklar...this is as good as it gets after having a child.

eiko: Hmm...it's actually not that bad looking. The good thing about this flower is that it lasts much longer than roses.