Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 29, 2007

Tag: My 7 Vanity Sense Facts

Tagged by Mommibee. It's funny that us as mums tagging other mums on this topic since we merely have time for many other things let alone our beauty. It might not be the last on my long list but it certainly is not the first, or second, or third... Took the Vanity Quiz and rated

You Are 23% Vain

Okay, so you're slightly vain from time to time, but you're not superficial at all.
You are realistic. You know that looks matter. You just try to make them matter less.


Yeah, it's true. So don't expect much from these:
  1. I don't have sensitive skin, I have the opposite. So any kind of skincare works for me. I use those where you can buy from the supermarket shelf. I can never feel the difference.
  2. I do the basic facial care everyday; cleanse, tone, and moisturise, plus the weekly exfoliate and mask. THAT'S IT!
  3. Up to this day, I only went for facial twice.
  4. The last time someone put make up on me was last year when I took my wedding photos. The last time I put make up on myself was...can't remember. It would probably take me an hour plus to apply a full make up. I do have the cosmetics but I think they're long past their expiry, most still untouched.
  5. Eyebrow plucking - once a week, just to clear off the excess.
  6. I wash my hair once every two days because the hair is too much and it takes a while for me to blow-dry them. No I don't do it like they do in hair salons. What I do is tilt my head down, and blow-dry from the back of my head, using my fingers as comb.
  7. When I get a haircut, I'd say to the stylist, "Just cut whatever you like as long as it fits my face." Normally it won't be very short because I have a round face. When I was younger I used to bring photos of the haircut I wanted, but it never turn out that way so why bother?

I can honestly say that I was very vain in my school years, needed more attention then. In college still slightly vain, then moved on to uni, not so vain, and now I'm 23% vain. hehehe... Eddie doesn't like heavy make up but I think that he would like it if I use some make up. Ahhh...the advantages of being a full time mother, I can be excused most of the time.

I'd like to tag:

Shirley of Binky, blogging & such

Harimau of moments in a day

Mrs. Wallace of Mrs. Wallace Notes

Angeleyes of RamblingMoo

Rainqueen21 of Mommy's Make Money

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey... i'm better...
28%... hahaha few percent.. no effect.

Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

23%? lower than me? how can - u sweet young thing woh??
#2 - wah very disciplined
#6 - same with u
Thanks very much for doing the tag!

LiL'deviL said...

mer: Have you registered a blog already? Can't access your profile because you don't let people access.

g: Like I said, I've got pretty tough skin, so no need to take care one...hehehe...