Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The secret revealed

I had my reasons when I stopped blogging two years ago. Firstly I was lazy, I only blogged like once a month on my old blog. Didn't know what to write on my boring life. Didn't really have much contact with the outside world. I was looking for a job after uni, like for a year but to no avail, probably because I was picky. I was working part-time for Celebrity Catering, which does not have a lot of jobs for me, maybe once a week. They pay good money, at least A$60 per show. But I can't live on A$60 a week.

From my last blog, First blood donation, I mentioned that my weight was too much. And the secret was...pregnancy. I was pregnant! That's another reason I stopped blogging. Didn't really want my friends to know then, thought I wanna surprise them when I go back to KL with a baby. Not that ANY of my friends read my blog but didn't really wanna risk it (hahaha....excuses). Now that I think of it, I should've blogged about my pregnancy. It would make a good memory now. I had a really nice pregnancy with not much problems until towards the end, but I didn't really reach 'the end'. Keep visiting if you want to know what I mean by that. Hopefully I will remember much of it to be able to blog it down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

to get more ppl coming to your blog, you have to visit others and start leaving messages so they know who you are. you can say like i saw your blog thru whoisbaby to begin with. then you can talk stuff lar. i got a friend in sydney one. g&g blog. may be you visit her blog lar. her daughter also same age borned in 2006 one.

ahjie