Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

First tag: All about Ethan

My first tag, well actually Ethan's first, but I get to write it. Got tagged from sis, the first time. Actually I think she tagged me once before I started this blog, wonder if that counts? So anyway now it's all about Ethan, here goes...

On the outside
Name: Ethan
Date of birth: 04 March 2006
Current status: Just started walking
Eye colour: Dark brown
Hair colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: I feed with both hands but I sign on my right (both hand and foot)
Zodiac: If Brandon's a Pieces then I'm a Pieces

On the inside
Heritage: Aussie-born-Chinese, of Cantonese and Hokkien
Fear: Nothing...yet!
Weakness: Mum-mum (food), I always go near whoever's eating
Your perfect pizza: ???

Yesterday, today & tomorrow
Your first thought waking up: Must use all measures to wake either mummy or papa up
Your bedtime: 7-8pm but I cry often when I'm too warm or when I want mummy or papa to pick me up and rock me back to sleep
Your most missed memory: ???

Your pick
Pepsi or Coke: Got milk?
Mackers or Hungry Jacks (aka McD's or Burger King): Any food is good but I've never tried these two
Single or Group Dates: ???
Adidas or Nike: Papa would prefer to buy Adidas for me
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Lipton Tea, never tried Nestea before
Chocolate or Vanilla: Either
Cappucino or Coffee: Haven't tried. Sounds like something my friend had, babycino...have yet to try

Do you...
Smoke: Mummy hopes not
Curse: Not yet

In the past month
Drank alcohol: I drink water everyday
Gone to the mall: This is my every week activity
Been on stage: Nope, never
Eaten sushi: Nope, never. Funny because papa is a Japanese cuisine chef
Dyed your hair: Nope, never

Have you ever
Played a stripping game: Love it!
Changed who you were to fit in: Fit in what?

Marriage
Are you hoping to be married: I'm wanted for two of papa's friend's daughters

In a guy/girl
Best eye colour: ???
Hair colour: ???
Short or long hair: ???

What were you doing
1 minute ago: ZZZzzz....
1 hour ago: Giving mummy a hard time
4 1/2 hour ago: Just gone zzzZZZ...
1 month ago: Should be ZzzZZ...
1 year ago: Definitely zZZZZzZzzzzzzZZ...

Finish the sentence
I love: to hear mummy makes funny animal sounds when she reads to me
I feel: excited to see papa walk in the door when he comes home from work
I hate: being confined, being strapped onto a seat (except car seat because car rides are fun and sleepy at the same time)
I hide: my eyes and mummy will say "BOO!"
I miss: going to prems playgroup on Thursdays
I need: attention most of the time because I knock my head too much

I didn't wanna be tagged because I've got no one to tag. But this was fun.

No comments: